Value.SG is a Singapore based shopping website especially for home appliances and household products, established in 2016. The website is new, however, our group has been participating in Singapore online shopping since 2012.
We have been selling on Lazada, Qoo10, DEAL, StreetDeal, ADA and so forth. The high service fee charged by other platforms inspired us to create Value.SG to save your shopping hidden fee, and maximize value of your every cent. Besides the service fee waived, we are also happy to sacrifice some of our profit to popularize Value.SG . So there is no doubt that price on Value .SG is 100% the lowest in Singapore. Even compared to other online sellers, our prices are much more competitive.
Besides the price advantage, we also value the product quality and our after-sale service. We will never sell anything that ourselves are not willing to use, and we try our best to provide all customers worry-free service. All home appliances and household products enjoy 3-month or longer warranty for any quality issue.
Why shop on Value.SG?
- Our price is always lowest. Compared to Singapore local retailers, our price is 30-80% lower； while compared to other online sellers, our price is 10% to 50% lower.
- Our quality is guaranteed. 80% -90% of our products are from ISO-verified manufacturers. As CEO of a top 10 internet company said, “80% of exported goods from China are fake and copy”. However, we focus only on the remaining 20% premium quality goods
- We provide best after-sale service. Our after-sale service is even better then pre-sale service. All home appliances and household products enjoy 3-month or longer warranty for any quality issue.